I am might be suffering from depression
It's been really long that I am suffering from lots of irritation and anger just feel like run away and don't want to talk and isolate start hating every body

Hi I believe you should discuss your concerns in detail with a mental health professional to gain an insight about nature of problem and ways to overcome it through psychotheraputic techniques Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through practo Follow my Facebook page "the Cloud Door" for mental health issues All the best Seek help for early recovery
Dear mam I am sorry you are feeling this way. Please see a psychiatrist in person for a detailed discussion of what has been going on. Is there a reason why you are feeling this way..irritability, anger, isolation can all be symptoms of depression. Treatment usually consists of medications as well as psychological therapy depending upon the outcome of assessment. Polar do not lose hope. A lot of people in similar situation are able to come out of it with proper treatment and support. See a professional. Talk to your friends and family about how you are feeling. Try doing exercise and yoga to help yourself. Thanks Regards Dr Ankita Mishra
There's a lot that needs to be asked. Why are you irritable ? Is there a reason or without any reason? Are you stressed about something or someone ? Please chat / consult a psychiatrist. I am sure you'll feel better with treatment after a complete evaluation.
You need to vent out your emotions. I am an online counselor and can help you by counseling. Do get in touch with me through Practo. Happy to help! Visit my Facebook page and my website mentioned on it.
Hello practo user I can understand the difficult situation that you are facing in your life . It seems that you are a sensitive person and are unable to express yourself in stressful situations. You can try and go for regular exercise as it will help clear the mind and make you feel better overall . You can practice deep breathing and meditation techniques to reduce the negative thoughts . When you feel angry try and do backward counting from 100-1 or try and move away from the situation if possible. Give yourself time to respond before you react . Try and spend quality time with close family members and friends which will distract your mind. It is advisable that you seek help from a clinical psychologist for a better understanding of your case and formulation of a treatment plan through which you can learn healthy coping skills and strategies. You can also reach out to me through the practo app for any further help or guidance.
consult a clinical psychologist
regular exercise , deep breathing and meditation , backward counting , spend quality time with close family members and friends
Feeling low, having crying spells, sleep and appetite disturbances, and difficulty in concentration and attention are some of the signs of Depression. Consult a Psychiatrist for a detailed assessment. It is likely with medication and counseling the symptoms will improve. If you are feeling suicidal or hopeless consult a Psychiatrist immediately.
Hello Friend.. As you mentioned above that there are lots of irritation and mood swings. This could be happened due some personal n professional reasons or you could be going transitional phase of your Life.. We can discuss all your problems in details through Practo or you can connect to Us "Deep Homoeopathic Clinic" will help you to come out from this problem with permanent solution. We Treat through Homoeopathic medicins which have no side effects(in your case just 3weeks medicins required) with few counsellings session and we do some diet corrections also. Assure results would be seen in 21days. Considering your problem we conduct online consultations and counsellings session with medicines provided through courier services.. Distance doesn't matter to Us. Regards Dr Poonam
Hi Mam Thanks for seeking help here. Definitely we will help you out of this. Irritability is a very common sign of affective disorder. It's highly manageable. I would like to suggest you please feel free for discussion and few days medication for that. And start yoga n exercise.
If you can't come a consultation now. please read IPSRT and apply that in your life. Both Yoga n exercise along with IPSRT, will help you to have a better mood. maintain a mood chat and analyse that.
If you like you can consult us in Practo. Happy to help you. Dr. Jitendriya