T4 is normal...but TSH is high. Hypothyroidism. But can't take iodised salt as BLood pressure is high. Because of BP, creatinine is increasing. What should I do and whom should I consult???
52 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  For hypothyroidism you have to take supplement of thyroxine.  Also, get your blood pressure checked out for three consecutive days by a general physician and then he will decide which medicine to write for BP. Consult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.