Hyperpigmentation
My natural skin tone is fair but i have become tanned and my skin tone has gone dark for many years lack of skin care and i have a very severe hair fall.

Hi ! It is very difficult to suggest a treatment for improving your skin tone without seeing you in person .The same applies to hair fall. Investigations , if required should be done. I suggest that you consult a dermatologist in person !
Start by using a doctor prescribed sunscreen with an SPF of atleast 30 .The sunscreen should be applied once in 3 hours especially between 7am-5pm,the first application should ideally be used 20 minutes before you step out into the sun.