Skin bleaching treatment

I want to lighten by skin 3 to 4 shades lighter. Am having a brownish complexion but I want to have a fairer skin tone. I have tried many natural remedies which seems to work slow and the results are also not permanent. I want to have a permanent skin tone which is lighter than the skin tone am having presently. I wanted to ask if the full body skin bleaching treatment is available in guwahati. And if yes what is the cost of the entire operation? And what are the steps that i should follow to have that colour permanently.

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin bleaching treatment

Hi. Greetings. Firstly please understand that fairer complexion doesn't mean more beautiful! You must rather ask about healthy skin than fairer skin. For decades companies like fair and lovely have caused people to have weird mind sets and expectations. Let your skin have his normal complexion given to you by God and nature. Just use a sunscreen when you are out doors and a good diet rich in fruits and vegetables will help your skin remain healthy and glowing. Full body bleach may not be safe or permanent. Hope this helps. Dr Govind S Mittal, Bangalore.