I need to lighten my skin

I am applying for Air hostess.. but they need a girl with fair complexion.. and My skin is so black.. so i need to get lighten as soon as possible.. plz guide me what to do

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

I understand (but only to a certain extent) that the air line needs people with healthy skin. But if they insist that you become 'fair' I believe that you should ask them to visit a dermatologist :) I completely relate to your problem... but no one can 'make' you fair. You can only get the skin color which is your original. If you are in Mumbai, please visit the Skin, Hair and Laser Clinic in Mahim (behind paradise cinema,LJ road). We conduct sessions on Fairness Psychology. A whole lot of people are benefiting from it. All the best! Ps: visit a dermatologist for 'healthy'Skin. Not fair skin :)
Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Dermatologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Detanning procedure and glutathione tablets can help to some extent in inproving the skin colour. Take care. Stay healthy. Regards, Dr. Jolly Shah DNB Dermatology, Mumbai.