Skin Lightening
I have been advised to take antioxidants for my desire of lightening my skin. The ones that I have been recommended are Glutateren or Glu-cell Plus. Just wanted to get more opinions on this, and if there are any significant side effects that I should be aware of. Thanks.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Oral glutathione is increasingly being used but alone it may not produce the desired results and need to be supplemented with other measures. The support of the same is weak at the moment based on medical literature. These tablets do not have any major side effects though any medication can have unexpected complications.
Kindly consult a dermatologist for precise treatment plan. A good skin care regimen comprises 4 steps - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and sunblock
Dr. Ujjwala Verma
glu cell plus is not gluteren it is glutathion. it is safe to be taken. these are super anti oxidant.