Hyperpigmentation around eyes
I have hyperpigmentation around my eyes. Under the eyes and also beside them. they've reached my cheeks now. I have consulted a local dermatologist previously and used creams prescribed by her but it didn't help. I'm not sleep deprived. Please help.

It can be improved...Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
ark circles under your eyes are most commonly caused by fatigue or stress or even dry skin associated. If left unattended it can get more intense and difficult to teat. Consult a Dermatologist for the same to understand ur skin tone and type and get the medication accordingly.
Melalumin under eye cream morning and night Sunscreen daily Cetaphil cleansing lotion for face wash