Hydrocele problem
My Hydrocele have gone big in size & I have to go to toilet again by again .Please advice me what should I do ?

Dr. Mahendra Kumar
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Kota

Hydrocele occurs because of heavy weight bearing activity & weakness of inguinal septum. So avoid exercise or weight bearing, should take complete rest for a weak. Frequency of urine also due to pressure on nerve endings of bladder or urethra, it may be correct along with. For strengthen of muscles -proper nutrition(proteinious) & homoeopathy treatment are best mejars for long term improvement of innner health.