Hydrocele in left side
I am  30 year old male and suffering from hydrocele in my left side. I first saw some swelling 5 year back but that time doctors said that its normal and do not need any treatment. But last month doctor suggested me for surgery. I am trying to avoid surgery. Please help. I am doing fruit diet and cold hip bath.
119 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

Hi By the way you have explained, it seems that you are aware about what is hydrocele. Just make sure it's not hernia. There is treatment for hydrocele in Homoeopathy. Result depends on the severity of the problem. You can consult a homoeopath & check
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?