Hurting knee
My left knee hurts a little when it stays in a bent position for too long. It's not a very strong pain, but it's still discomforting. I'm cycling for an hour 4 times a week and do some bouldering twice a week and I'm wondering whether this can have any impact on my problem. Please let me know how worried I should be and what I can undertake to get rid of this pain.

Dr. Sandip Gupta
Orthopedist 33 yrs exp Delhi
Consult Ortho surgeon and get xrays of knee done to rule out any degenerative changes in the jount. Also rule out any internal derangement of knee by clinical examination and if required by an MRI examination.