Hpv n Pap smear
Doctor I am daigonised positive for Chlamydia . The doctor suggested me to take a antibiotic pill that will cure it in 2 weeks... Now I want to get checked for pap smear n hpv too.do I wait after eating the pill for Chlamydia treatment to do the hpv n Pap smear test or I can go ahead and do the hpv test too now

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

Yes go for the test and take cervical vaccines too recommended for you.... Dr sarika dahiphale  pune
Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Gurgaon
Hi,chlamydia is different infection and hpv is different.so you can take medicine  for chlamydia. Pap smear and hpv dna test is recomended for each and every lady. So do it. As also cervical cancer vaccines are recomended .
Dr. Sachin Dalal
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai
You can do the paps smear test. No need to wait for the medicines to get over.