Pap smear test
Is there anything to be concerned about in this pap smear test? Should I consult a gynaecologist or is everything fine?
39 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shubhada Jathar
Gynecologist 34 yrs exp Pune
Report is normal. Consult gynaecologist if you have any symptoms.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?