How to reduce weight
My bmi is high how to reduce my weight. I am walking regularly around 3km every day. But I sleep very late around 12 am because of my shift timings

Loosing weight have no one formula . It depends on person to person . Smart actions will help you loose weight faster . Sometimes eating less does not help , instead eating more but right food will help . U need to drink lot of hot water with honey & lemon almost whole day . More protein , more fibres , less carbs and less bakery products .
Consult on chat , audio consultation for proper details
Don’t spend huge amount to loose weight

Need diet and exercise guidance
Hello sir, Needs proper history and clinical discussion, please consult directly on my whats app http://tiny.cc/2ulckz *You can have chat, audio or video call discussion*