How to loose weight?

I am 5.3"inchs height.my current weight is 71kilos.i want a proper diet chart to reduce my weight. I always feel tired specially when i woke up from bed in the morning. My belly n butt is quite huge than my upper portion.please help

Doctor Answers (1) on How to loose weight?

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. Here are a few tips to reduce weight. 1. Drink lots of water. 2. High protein, low carbohydrate diet must be followed. 3. Intake of calories should be less than the daily requirement, and you should get most of the calories from fruits and vegetables. 4. Avoid rice and rice products. Green tea twice a day. 5. Burn more calories than you have taken. Cardio workout must be followed. Any form of excercise which keeps your heart rate raised to a level of 140-150 burns fat effectively. 6. If you are very dedicated and follow all these sincerely you would be able to lose 15kgs in 4 months. All the best. Regards