diabetes-icon
HOW TO INCREASE HEIGHT..?
Hi my age is 19yrs and my height is 5'6 and weight 50kgs...please tell me a way to increase my height to at least 5'8 or 5'9..I am currently doing yoga and stretching.. Is there any other way to increase height..?? Any medicine..??? Got rejected two times in football selection because of height..please help me out..!!!

Hello.. You still have time for growth...still two years to go..just have good proteinaceous food..include more of vegetables,green leafy ones,pulses,sprouts, eggs... Continue physical activity like swimming, cycling etc...