How to gain weight

Hello I know about how to gain weight my height is 5.11 what is ideal weight for my height. suggest me some nutrition and I'm pure veg so suggest me veg nutrition product

Doctor Answers (3) on How to gain weight

Ms. Bipasha Das Delhi | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi
You have not mentioned your weight, for knowing your ideal weight, you can calculate the BMI by the formula weight in kgs divided by square of height in mts. If it's between 18.5-23, then it's normal range, n you are OK. If not, then you should take care of your diet n exercise more.
Ms. Shradha Srivastava Lucknow | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Take a glass of milk, boil anjeer+ khajur and take it before sleep everyday till you find some gain in ur weight.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
Well I would suggest you to increase the amount if protein intake in firm of sprouts, dry fruits...you need to also have milk...you can consult a nutritionist who will suggest you the duet which you can follow on daily basis and keep altering the diet on week basis.    Thank you