How to find out someone is telling lie
Is there anyway in psychology to find out some one is lying or not? How to find out people who are lying?

No
It's possible through their body language but nothing is absolute I believe you should discuss your concerns in detail with a mental health professional to gain an insight about nature of problem and ways to overcome it through psychotheraputic techniques Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through practo Follow my Facebook page "juhi parashar -psychotherapist " for mental health issues All the best Seek help for early recovery
No its not possible with 100% accuracy

Tailor hurts when lying down