How can put my tummy flat
How can I put my tummy flat can anyone................ suggest proper diet and physical exercises?

Hello there I can understand your concern I have calculated your bmi and it is normal .you don't need to lose weight. If you Want to flatten your tummy you can do ab related work outs . Have a high protein diet. Drink plenty of water. Hit the gym. All the best. Best regards Dr. anil kumar jain Bangalore
Dr. Harisha N L

First and foremost you must understand losing your weight is a very gradual process. You should have strong determination and patience if you want to lose weight. And it cannot happen suddenly. Losing too mich suddenly is also not good for health. You have to follow a strict diet and exercise schedule. Regarding diet - have small multiple meals instead of 3 big meals, eat food rich in proteins and fibres like egg white boiled chicken vegetables fruits pulses, avoid carbohydrate rich foods like rice curds oily foods sweets ghee and other junk food. Regarding exercises - start slowly with brisk walking, then change over to jogging, running and other abdominal exercises. Never over strain yourself. And always keep yourself well hydrated and enjoy whatever you do...consult dietitian they will do the needful.
Dr. V. Hari Prasad
General Physician 6 yrs exp Chennai
you are almost normal weight .but i think your concern is about central obesity.i.e only your stomach or above waist portion increasing in size
do regular exercises.avoid junk food .eat at regular intervals.
check your bp,sugar and cholesterol levels .these are risk factors for centralabdominal obesity

Home remedies for flat tummy after delivery