diabetes-icon
How can i control on my .
I am suffering from type 1 diab. From last 9 years so will u pls tell is there any treatment for type 1. I hv to take insuline injections daily .....

Dr. Sheetal Aversekar
Diabetologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello there. Your frustration is understandable. Insulin is the only treatment currently available for type 1 diabetes. However , nowadays better forms of insulin are available which give a better control than the earlier insulins while reducing the incidence of low sugar levels and also finer needles are available which considerably reduce the pain.