diabetes-icon
Type 1 diabetes
I have been suffrng from type 2 diabetes for the last 3 years. It's extremely disheartening at my age. Are there measure that i can take to at least manage if not cure it completely?

Dr. Manjunath Malige
Endocrinologist 17 yrs exp Bangalore
Diabetes can be well controlled by seeking professional advise from well qualified diabetologist. I think you should see a diabetologist and get advise as there are many medications now available to control blood sugars.Hope this answers your question.Dont give up - help is available

Type 1 diabetes insulin Thyroid problems and diabetes How to keep diabetes under control