diabetes-icon
Type 1 diabetes
I have been suffrng from type 2 diabetes for the last 3 years. It's extremely disheartening at my age. Are there measure that i can take to at least manage if not cure it completely?

Diabetes can be well controlled by seeking professional advise from well qualified diabetologist. I think you should see a diabetologist and get advise as there are many medications now available to control blood sugars.Hope this answers your question.Dont give up - help is available

Which type of diabetes is worse Symptoms of type 1 diabetes What is type 2 diabetes