Type 1 diabetes
I have been suffrng from type 2 diabetes for the last 3 years. It's extremely disheartening at my age. Are there measure that i can take to at least manage if not cure it completely?
266 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manjunath Malige
Endocrinologist 16 yrs exp Bangalore
Diabetes can be well controlled by seeking professional advise from well qualified diabetologist. I think you should see a diabetologist and get advise as there are many medications now available to control blood sugars.Hope this answers your question.Dont give up - help is available
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?