Hoarse and unclear voice
I have hoarse and unclear voice due to which i m facing a lot of problem i am unable to speak loudly . this problem is since 2011 . that' s why i m unable to speak in public. feeling very uncomfortable in social . sometimes my friends are making fun of me. please suggest a way ..
78 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. D.Vidyasagar
Rhinologist 11 yrs exp Hyderabad
Around the age of 14 - 16 years of age the voice changes in boys to a more male type of a voice. For few it still tends to remain the same or while talking the voice becomes double. That is called puberphonia.Visit an ENT surgeon for double confirmation of the cause . A speech therapy would change your voice don't worry.
Next Steps
Visit an ENT surgeon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?