Hives(urticaria)
Nowadays, i god irritated with sudden creation of hives on my body,it has itchy and burning sensation. Can be seen anywhere on the body in terms of patches. My dermatologist prescribed me FEXOCET180 twise daily. But it's not working.... Still getting red anywhere any time from last 12 days Please help me out with this What i need to do

Dr. Nitin G Barde
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Nagpur

Hives can be acute or chronic. Acute may last upto 8-10 weeks. You need to continue medicines till that period. If it's not getting controlled on fexocet180, you need visit again to dermatologist for change in dose.