I have been suffering from hives(urticaria) from last 8 months and have been very irritated with this problem. Does this allergy have any treatment? Have tried a number of doctors but didn't get any positive results. Any suggestions ?
177 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rohit Goel
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Delhi
Go for some tests IgE & AEC
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.