Hives in Skin

I have been suffering from Mild Urticaria for past three years. And after consulting many physicians I noticed that the same doesn't heal. My intake of Anti Histamins being everyday routine for these years. Tried all the diet in food and still facing same problems.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Hives are irritating and difficult to live with. Chronic urticaria is the medical terminology and needs proper assessment. The triggers should be identified. Based on your description, it appears that you have intermittent variable of chronic urticaria.These conditions have a strong relation to one's internal health and it needs to be evaluated as often quoted - Skin is the mirror of internal health.Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation which probably will include a non sedative antihistamine and some other medications based on blood chemistry.Now a days advance treatment option also exists which requires once a month treatment. Hope it helps.