Hives by allergic reaction
I have been going through hives almost all over my legs and arms. To check for allergy I got an allergy test conducted and it shows an allergic reaction to yeast of 1.5 IU/ml. Am I allergic to yeast? Could it be the cause of hives appearing on my body? Also I am 23 yrs old and I have been consuming yeast products all my life and have never had such a reaction.

Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this hives... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription