HIV from tattoo??
In 2017 I got a tattoo in a village fair. They were using same needle for every person.Is there anything to worry about or everything is okay or is there any chance to get HIV+ or hepatitis or something like that?

If tested negative then chances are very feeble.

You should not worry. Hepatitis is a treatable disease and if you have no problem since 2017 then you most probably don't have hepatitis. Now for HIV there is still very little chance because- 1) HIV INFECTION RATE FROM MULTIPLE NEEDLE PRICK ARE LESS THAN 5% 2)  If you had been HIV positive since 2017 then you must have had atleast few symptoms of HIV. So, if you feel otherwise healthy then there is not much to worry about.
blood test for HIV, HBSAg (Hep B) , HCV (hep C)
best for luck for your reports👍
Follow my Id and treat your problems
High risk activity High chance
Yes there are many chances to get blood borne disease like hiv, hepatitis etc. There are blood tests you can do to rule out. Can consult me on practo for proper prescription
There are high chances if the needle was not changed.
Consult me on practo for next step of management or WhatsApp on 8455x053274x