Tattoo infection(HIV)
I got a tattoo, i have a doubt for infection so that After exposure on 12th day i gone for HIV test HIV 1&2 ELISA METHOD, report say negative(0.415 S/Co) and again on 32nd day i went for HIV test which is HIV 1/2 & p24 Combo test (CMIA), report says non reactive(0.1). How much percentage, i can trust these test? 

Dr. Sharat Honnatti
Consultant Physician 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi went through the question u have posted in detail, including test results. 2nd test Wot u have done that's confirmatory test. U can rely this test, that it's negative. Hope I was able to answer ur query.