Skin fungal infection

I have skin fungal infection which is untreateable I had seen many specialist since 1 year who charge 700-1000 consulting fees but In return they give me heavy medicines injection but after I stop taking the treatment the infection comes again in 2-3 weeks . I have read that in google pages that such thing happens when the immunity is low orelse due to hiv the skin condition becomes like this , i had paid sex in the month of august -2015 but it was protected test but i am in a doubt so it has been 11 months after that scenario plzzz suggest me which test should i go for now to know my hiv status plzz somebody reply & help as i feel too low & shy to directly go to a blood bank and have a hiv test .... Dermatologist are good but they take so much money & neither give the proper cause of disease neither they listen attentively that is reason I was not able to ask about the hiv test from so doctors plzz help

Doctor Answers (3) on Skin fungal infection

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...I can understand your concern. You can get your hiv 1 and 2 test done at any diagnostic center. They are routinely done. If you are finding privately practising dermatologist costly, then why don't you go to a hospital associated with a medical college. They will be very economical. If what you are suffering from is fungal infection, it doesn't require any injections. Consult the dermatologist with all your previous prescriptions so that they can treat you better. Even diabetics also can get recuurent fungal infection. So better your sugar levels also checked.
Dr. B Rajashekar Bangalore | General Physician
hello get hiv card test p23 antigen test
Dr. Raghavendra Reddy Hyderabad | Consultant Physician
It Might be Tinea dont worry too much if possible do share the pics of lesions. so that we can guide you to cure .