Fungal infection n crotch
I got fungal infection in crotch area. I went for two doctors and my problem is increasing very much. First doctor prescribed me"clozol NM" tube which created lot of heat up in that area. So I went for another doctor he prescribed me"grisorid 250" and "Rapross".My balls(tesis) have got hot red now and burning like hell
469 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pramod Sarwa
Critical Care Medicine 8 yrs exp Jaipur
Get the testing of skin scrapping of affected area for the fungus culture ... After the confirmation of fungal infection take oral antifungal  tablets .. allergy also can cause your symptoms. .. maintain proper hygiene. . use boxers shorts inspite of tight fitting undergarments... take seriously any unusual redness that has increased severely ..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?