Hip pelvis dislocation

I had an accident 5 years back when i had a right hip pelvis joint dislocation . It was located manually without any surgery . All was well for an year but at an instance while i was trying to kickstart my bike , i felt pain . From then it was never totally cured . Please suggest any ayurvedic orthopaedic treatment .

Dr. Biswajit Dutta Baruah
Orthopedic Surgeon 12 yrs exp Chennai

Thanks for asking me to respond. There are many reasons for pain in the hip joint in a young person like you. With a past history of hip joint dislocation, one of the common causes of pain is AVN of the hip joint. Disturbance in the blood supply at the time of dislocation can lead to AVN. I would strongly suggest you get an xray of the hip joint done. There is medicine available for AVN. Unfortunately Practo prohibits me from prescribing medicines here. Medicine has 50% chance of working. You may end up needing surgery at a later date. Other uncommon causes of hip pain are labral tears which can be detected with MRI. Visit the nearest ortho surgeon who can explain all this in detail.
Dr. Niraj Gujarathi
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Nashik
For route cause u need to get done X ray hip joint & attach X ray reports. Till then Massage lightly in circular manner with hot oil later on give hot fomentation. This pain may be due to tendon or muscular problem or early degenerative changes. Chances of AVN too.