Hip joints avn
I have grade 3 in left and grade 2 in right leg avn. i walk with some limp. Problem in instant stand

Modern orthopaedic science has a cure for this disease affecting hip joints in young people. Open the libk to see how complete cure and active lefestyle is restored in our patient https://youtu.be/hadqf98jsog
specialist consultation
Assuminv u are talking about hip avn. Needs detailed examination and review of ur x ray and mri.usually for stage 2 ficat arlet core decompression is advisable and stage 3 may need hip replacement
Dont delay and see ur orthopedic surgeon to decrease the chance of disease progression
Avoid any delay
Kindly show me x rays of the affected part. This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate the patient  in detail. Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or any other metabolic disorder, if there is  any. Any way it may be tried, --. Dolokind Plus (Mankind) [Aceclofenac100 mg +Paracetamol 350 mg] 1 tab. OD & SOS. X 5 days. --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1 tab OD x 10 days. (You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) --. Fomentation with warm water. Let the part not be exposed to cold air. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Use no pillow under the head. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. -- .Do mild exercises for back and hips and knees and ankles. --.(Take help of a  physiotherapist). --Do not ignore, let it not become beginning of a major problem. --Do ask for a detailed treatment plan. Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. --Wish you a quick recovery & good health. --I hope, I have solved your problem to your satisfaction.  Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho)
Share pelvis with both hips xray
Please visit my clinic