High stress n depression

I have some financial issues which are not letting me sleep. All night i am awake bcoz of it. The thing is i am having money, my financial background is real solid but currently all my money is stuck somewhere for a few months. There is 1000% surety that i will be having all my money back till january, but still i am not able to sleep Don't know what to do?

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Please talk to some one who is very close to you immediately and regularly till you become comfortable. Or If you feel you cannot reveal and discuss with anybody do visit a Psychologist or a Counsellor and share your feelings and understand how to handle your current situatuon.
Harisha N L

Consult nearest psychiatrist as you require detalied counseling session and you may require medications such as SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants... With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...have good sleep and develop healthy food habits..good luck.