Stress/depression
Hi. since many years i m suffering from stress and Depression. I get stressed if something horrible happens n then I keep getting depressed for no reason. If I take a nap in the afternoon n get up by 4.00 pm or 5.00pm I gets stressed. I get negative feelings that I m good for nothing or I can't achieve anything in life

Dr. Harisha N L

Common relaxation techniques like meditation,yoga will help you. But there are more-active ways of achieving relaxation. For example, walking outdoors or participating in a sports activity can be relaxing and help reduce stress. It doesn't matter which relaxation technique you choose. What matters is that you select a technique that works for you and that you practice achieving relaxation regularly...with above you must Consult nearest psychiatrist for counseling sessions...