High fever
My 10 years old daughter wt143 kg is suffer from high fever which is coming down only with meftal ... and coming back again after 2-3 hours.calpol and Combiflam is not working . Can I give meftal after 5-6 hours and if not how to bring down the fever

Hello... let me help u with this issue... if I m not wrong , the weight of ur daughter is 43 kg . The important thing is to identify the cause of the fever so we can cure it. Since when is ur daughter suffering from fever??? Is there any other symptoms along with the fever like stomach pain or burning urination?? Have u recorded the temperature???
Kindly consult so we can discuss this matter in detail and I can help u in much better manner with all the details at my hand . Take care