High Constipation Problem

Hello, This is Karishma and I am suffering from High Constipation from Childhood. I visited many Hospitals and got many advised for it still not relief from it. I always drink Hot water with honey and lemon in morning and walk 45 minutes daily. Take breakfast heavy, lunch medium and dinner light. I also did sonography but there is no any problem. I regular go toilet but my stomach is not cleared fully due to it I am suffering from gastric problem and headache sometimes also feel like vomiting. I drink 22 glass water daily but no result found please suggest me something which helps me in it. Thank you.

Doctor Answers (1) on High Constipation Problem

Dr Satyajit Godhi Bangalore | GastroIntestinal Surgery
One of the causes of constipation from childhood is hirschsprung disease. This needs to be ruled out as it is a surgically treatable condition. Kindly take a surgical gastroenterology opinion. In the mean time kindly get this test done." Barium enema" . my advice would be not to neglect this problem