High Bilirubin

He has high Bilirubin 5.2,Fatty liver.What should do now??To whom I may consult?Does he should hospitalised??
views-icons 308 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. R. Kamalakannan
GastroIntestinal Surgeon 18 yrs exp Chennai
It's either alcoholic liver disease or NASH/ Non alcoholic fatty liver disease. Warrent further evaluation with gastro enterologist / Hepatologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?