High blood sugar
Recently tested sugar and it is coming quite high. So wanted to know how to cure it. I wanted to know if this can be cured by ayurvedic medicine

Dr. Ankur
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Delhi

Yes it is curable and manage in ayurveda ,please give me your detailed history
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Lucknow
According to my experience if history of DM is within two years then this is completely curable through ayurveda treatment but if more than 2 year it is controlled with medicine....
Dr. Lalit Mohan
Ayurveda 23 yrs exp Ambala
Diabetes is a contrable disease Ayurveda is. A best method to control it completely ur sugar level is not here so also chk ur Hb1ac test & tell ur report Avoid direct sugar intake In breakfast take fresh seasonal fruit in diet avoid fat products also in diet add methi, karela etc