High Blood platets

My wife is having higher blood platelets count which is approx 500,000 today which we dignosed through a test. I read on internet about the systems of thrombocytes and which is similar to my wife symptoms as well since she is severe headache , fainting etc. She had undergone a hip bone major surgery 6 years back. What should we do and which specialist we should visit. She also have thyroid as well.
views-icons 21 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Physician 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

No need to worry yet Get full iron profile done. Also visit a Hematologist. He might ask you to get Bone marrow biopsy and BMA. All the best
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?