High Blood platets
My wife is having higher blood platelets count which is approx 500,000 today which we dignosed through a test. I read on internet about the systems of thrombocytes and which is similar to my wife symptoms as well since she is severe headache , fainting etc. She had undergone a hip bone major surgery 6 years back. What should we do and which specialist we should visit. She also have thyroid as well.

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Physician 12 yrs exp Delhi

No need to worry yet Get full iron profile done. Also visit a Hematologist. He might ask you to get Bone marrow biopsy and BMA. All the best