Hiatus hernia
I want to know sir hiatus hernia can heal on own by its medicine plz let me know. I have a lak les tel me permanent solution. I don't to take tablet daily plz give some suggestions.. It's my humble request

Hernia will not heal on its own,  kindly take a surgical consultation regarding the same.

Depend upon your habit and habitats ,avoid chilli,fast food ,supplements cause irritation to gastric mucosa and consult
Hernia is a loosening of the hole through which your food pipe (esophagus) comes from chest to abdomen to join your stomach. It will not heal on its own. Treatment depends on your symptoms. If you don't have a lot of trouble, if the laxity of your hernia is a low grade one, generally medications are all that patient requires. If it is causing lot of symptoms, if the laxity is high grade, then we might have to think of surgical treatment. There are some other factors like the motility of your esophagus, that is, its movement, which are technical issues for the concerned doctor. You should visit a Surgical Gastroenterologist with all your reports for a proper diagnosis and management.
Visit a Surgical Gastroenterologist
Do not take stress