Herniated or Slip Disc
Since last 1.5 year every day I have lower back pain. MRI tells L4 and L5 herniated disc. Doctor told it may pinching nerves as well. Tried allopathy, ayurvedic, phisio etc. Still I have backpain every time. Currently I am getting joint pain, neck pain, body nerve pain along with lower back pain. Don't we have permanent solution for slip disc other than surgery. If I do surgery what are the consequences? Can I become as normal as before like running, playing etc. Thanks

This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate you  in detail. -Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or  metabolic disorder, if there is any. -Any way it may be tried, --. Dolokind Plus (Mankind) [Aceclofenac100 mg +Paracetamol 350 mg] 1 tab. OD & SOS. X 5 days. --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1 tab OD x 10 days. -(You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) --. Fomentation with warm water. Let the part not be exposed to cold. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Keep no pillow under the head. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. -- .Do mild exercises for the affected part.- back and lower limbs. --.(Take help of physiotherapist or you can visit my YouTube channel Dr. N. C. Gupta and watch 'Me & My Yoga' and 'Yoga Simplified'. https://youtube.com/channel/ucpeqc6b1ywzwin048jsu6rw --Do not ignore, let it not become beginning of a major problem. --Do ask for a detailed treatment plan. Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. --Wish you a quick recovery & good health. --I hope, I have solved your problem to your satisfaction.  Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho)
Deciding the course of action depends upon the severity of symptoms and the findings on MRI scan.
Need a few more details to advise anything specific. Video consult with me for detailed discussion about your condition and more specific approach to managing your problem or if you have any further questions.
Kindly call on video.