Hernia operation- can I join gym
I have got operated two times for Inguinal hernia 7-8 years back and now I am considering joining gym and doing some weight training. I have heard that if you do weight training there is a chance of getting the hernia again, is this true ? Can you please help me as I really need to work out as I am getting health issues due to my sedentary lifestyles Thank you so much

Need to visit clinic to clearly understand what exercises you can do. Homoeopathic medicines will help you reduce and cure this.
Consult online or visit our Clinic. We provide medicines through Courier

Your problem is to make yourself fit because your fed up with sedentary life style.so you can do many excersise except weight training like jogging,fast walk,streching,yoga etc.whatever you do one thing always remember that when you do any physical activity  must wear supporter .if you are over weight then first burn your exyra fat then you  can do some weight training.
Yes can recur. U can chat online ll guide you. U can avoid excersise which abdomen stress increases.
it is definitely risky but with well guided plan u can still do.
consult un person for more details.
Hernias develop as a result of weakened abdominal muscles. Inorder to help the same you need avoid/take care, of things that cause increase in abdominal pressure. Severe cough,constipation,lifting weights all add up to worsening the condition.
Take medication in case of persistant discomfort.
You can actually start walking for 30 mins (ideally 45 mins at least 3 days a week) ,maintain pace throughout. It's never easy to stick on,so really give it a push.It helps in improving your overall heath in the long run.A balanced diet with less carbs,fat,oil and more of fruits,green leafy veggies and lot of water,is all you need to keep your weight in check.
Hi,yes don't strain your body much,take some light exercises only
chat with me for homeopathic prescription which will definitely help you