Help please

Hello Iam 18 year young boy unable to concentrate on my work due to a problem of my Mind. My mind never stay on rest it always busy in different thoughts.Even in night iam unable to sleep since 3 years.pls help me by suggesting some ways.It makes me totally useless

Doctor Answers (3) on Help please

Dr. Sonia Malhotra Pune | Psychiatrist
Dear sir,
Your problem is indeed troublesome. This problem of unstoppable thoughts can be a part of multiple disorders. In some cases, the treatment is through medicines and in some through psychotherapy and thought stopping/controlling methods. For correct treatment, it is important that you meet a psychiatrist and get yourself diagnosed. After this, a psychologist may intervene for non-drug treatment.
Regards!
Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Was there anything that you was not happy about ?! Are worried about your past failures and not able to prove after that?!
I think know you need to first five days the answer for these questions and you will know by yourself How to handle the problems which you have mentioned !
If possible  try to consu6a Psychological Counsellor and share and discuss your feelings  which you were not able to do with your own circle of people, you might get a great level of relaxation and solution to it.
First thing you have to consult a psychiatrist. Detailed evaluation is required.if required some medications may be required. You also need counselling.