Help please

Hello Iam 18 year young boy unable to concentrate on my work due to a problem of my Mind. My mind never stay on rest it always busy in different thoughts.Even in night iam unable to sleep since 3 years.pls help me by suggesting some ways.It makes me totally useless

Dr. Sonia Malhotra
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Pune

Dear sir, Your problem is indeed troublesome. This problem of unstoppable thoughts can be a part of multiple disorders. In some cases, the treatment is through medicines and in some through psychotherapy and thought stopping/controlling methods. For correct treatment, it is important that you meet a psychiatrist and get yourself diagnosed. After this, a psychologist may intervene for non-drug treatment. Regards!
Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Was there anything that you was not happy about ?! Are worried about your past failures and not able to prove after that?! I think know you need to first five days the answer for these questions and you will know by yourself How to handle the problems which you have mentioned !
If possible  try to consu6a Psychological Counsellor and share and discuss your feelings  which you were not able to do with your own circle of people, you might get a great level of relaxation and solution to it.
Dr. Satyakam Mohapatra
Psychiatrist 5 yrs exp Lucknow
First thing you have to consult a psychiatrist. Detailed evaluation is required.if required some medications may be required. You also need counselling.