Help for Weight loss

I am going to gym from past one month to simultaneously loose fat and build muscle. But i am not satisfied with weight loss so need your assistance. I am redy to follow strict diet and i am doing cardio exercise along with muscle building workouts. Fat is more in hips and thighs compared to stomach.

Doctor Answers (1) on Help for Weight loss

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Weight gain happens either due to addition of extra calories or due to failure to spend calories consumed...these extra calories deposited in our body as fat..for weight reduction you have to consume less calories and spend more...avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet with green tea,green leafy vegetables, regular exercise at least 2 hours a day...Consult dietitian for diet chart and fallow that strictly with regular exercise you can see the benificial effects in single month.