Hello. My son is diagnosed with scabies
Hello. My son is diagnosed with scabies and and was prescribed among other medicines with HHMITE Cream which was to be applied once a week. Though symptoms have reduced substantially but itching continues in feet and sores are also there which is problematic. Can we apply cream daily once as it seems to have quick relief. Hope there are no side effects. Pls enlighten.

U are using medicine wrongly..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos of the affected area
Hhmite contains permethrin. To be applied once weekly few times. Some other cream can be applied 
Please consult me privately for details on chat and call for detailed counselling and treatment