diabetes-icon
Hello, my name is garima
I want know about thyroid my t3 is93, t4 is 8.5 & tsh is 1.91 my age is 32 earlier my tsh was very low so I stopped taking medicine.so I wanted to know whether I have to take medicine or not &which thyroid problem I have because my weight increase little plz advise. Thanku

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi please consult your treating doctors discuss the issue with them they will help you...be in a regular fallow up with your doctor regards
Dr. A. Kavitha
Diabetologist 23 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hello,   First be clear while asking a doubt. Were you hyperthyroid or hypothyroid earlier? If TSH is below the normal range it is hyperthyroid & if it is more than normal range it is hypothyroid.But as if now your thyroid level is normal.Gain in weight might be because of lack of physical activity.So go for regular walking for atleast half an hour dailyand eat in time in small amounts at regular intervals.Have lots of fibre,fruits, leafy veg& all veg in your diet.Use less oil,avoid fatty foods,junk foods, Do not go to bed immediately after having food.There should be atleast 1to 11/2 hours between dinner & bed time. Have a healthy living