Hello ..my all body itching
Have like this small small pimple my whole body even my private part also...I don't know what is this

Hi dear seems some kind of allergy A homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services

+121
Chat with a doctor
Dear , don't worry Consult any physician physically
Take ayurveda medicines for this And consult me
Does it increases in night ?
Any other family members have it.
HOMOEOPATHIC medicines can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier service