Height related problem
My height is not growing since 4 yrs what to do which doctors should i consult. I have eaten many powder like bprotein ,protein x , ensure
196 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi There's still time to increase your height... Swimming would help you for the Same.... But if hereditary changes would not be that significant...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.