Height problem

My Height is 5inche4feet.Is there any way I will grow height.Due to height my confidence is very low.Is there any way I get tall.My brother is more taller than me his age is 19.Buy I am 23 years old.Every bodie laughing at me seeing my height.So please help me is there any way that I get tall
views-icons 61 Views 2 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Height problem

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Exercise at least five times per week. By using exercises that help with gaining height, you will naturally increase the level of growth hormones in your body. Certain weight training exercises, high intensity sprints and bar hanging can help you achieve this. you must strengthen your abdominal and back muscles first to get the most out of your exercises.

Eat a healthy have to eat more foods high in amino acids to help increase the levels of human growth hormones in your body. Adding calcium, zinc, iron, copper and magnesium to your diet can help you increase these levels as well.