Height problem
Is there a way to increase the height? This is for a girl aged 14 years old. Her height is bit short compare to her age.
53 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
hey, growth spurt usually occurs at 16-18 years , you can increase your height by swimming, cycling ,skipping, stretching exercises but parents height is deciding factor
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.