Height problem

Hii i m 17 yr old boy i want to increase my height by at least 3inches my current height is 5.6 . In my home the maximum height is 5.6 that is my fathers height . can my height increase?

Doctor Answers (3) on Height problem

Dr. Vaijayanti Mahajan Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
You will b average height of your parents !! Stay happy and fit with what you have !!
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Exercise at least five times per week. By using exercises that help with gaining height, you will naturally increase the level of growth hormones in your body. Certain weight training exercises, high intensity sprints and bar hanging can help you achieve this. you must strengthen your abdominal and back muscles first to get the most out of your exercises. Eat a healthy diet. you have to eat more foods high in amino acids to help increase the levels of human growth hormones in your body. Adding calcium, zinc, iron, copper and magnesium to your diet can help you increase these levels as well.
Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Not necessarily but can try do some stretching exercises have banana daily